Thursday, February 24, 2011

That Day

The instant change in my life started on that day... One fateful day where I came to realize that I was incomplete... A sudden feeling of emptiness broke through my "imaginary world"... I still am alone... Though miles away SHE's there, I will never be complete, unless DESTINY will wound its funny tricks and we'll end up together in my square sanctuary... Time is infinite, unlike the definite lives of men, and the unpredictability of the ever changing future, DOUBTS fill me... Could I still meet her? In person, not just through moving pictures... Not just in phone calls... ANXIETY fills me... Will I ever get to hold her? Hug her? Kiss her? Whisper in her ear the soothing sound of "I LOVE YOU"? PATIENCE is running out on me... I need her... Please? DESTINY, heed my call...


Half`Part`Fo0L

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger [♥] feby said...

it's beautiful honey :*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home