Saturday, October 16, 2010

What game???

from Ran Online, to Flyff, Perfect World, then ZX ph, to JD, to BoI and now to Aika Global *inhales*, something's still missing after tons of games i played on. Sure i had fun, but I'm searching for something to really define the meaning of "FUN". ZX ph so far, almost gave me that definition until i was forced to quit. I really feel someone from that game was against me and Feby. Up to the point that i was accused of being a hacker wherein I was just helping a friend who, unfortunately, lied about the whole incident and I took the blame. I heard something funny at that time, i was called "Gurang" from someone who was apparently more "gurang-looking" than I am. =)) Playing Aika Global now and managed to reach the current level cap (50), too bad i have to leave it soon too concentrate for my up coming CPA board exam...

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2010 at 2:10 AM , Blogger [♥] feby said...

haha. help me reach level cap in Aika too, hon :*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home